This dive is like searching for hidden treasure. The dive takes place in the space between the sand and the rock, following the small cliff formed there. The rock takes on an artistic formation, creating small spaces that are irresistible to look at in search of inhabitants. The scarce remains of an old wreck that the ocean has almost completely disintegrated can also be seen.
This dive does not have just one route. So that it is easy for us to orient ourselves, the simplest thing to do is leave from the anchoring site and follow the cliff, keeping the rock always to one shoulder. To return to the anchor, you just have to continue along the cliff with the rock over the other shoulder. If desired, you may even visit the wreckage remains. The depth is perfect for diving as most of the swimming is between 12 and 18 m, so a full tank will allow the enjoyment of a relatively long and comfortable dive.
Level of difficulty
Open Water or similar
± 20 meters
Puerto del Carmen area: from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm
Playa Blanca or Mala area: 8:00 am to 13:30
Graciosa Marine Reserve: full day from 7:15 am (end depending on season)
2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
All our diving packages include:
- Tanks and weights
- Qualified guide
- Rented material includes: wetsuit, boots, fins, regulator, mask and thermal clothing.
- Transfer to dive sites.
These are the possible extra services you can add to your package:
- Computer: 5€/day
- Torch: 5€/day
- Night dive: 10€
- Boat trip Puerto del Carmen: 8€
- Boat trip Playa Blanca: 13€
- Nitrox : 5€/tank 12L o 6€/tank 15L
- Entrance and boat trip to Atlántico Museum: 29€
- Atlántico Museum+ second dive: 39€ (entrance and two boat trips)
- Extra La Graciosa without transfer: 45€ (ferry round trip tickets and marine reserve access fees)
- Extra La Graciosa with transfer: 55€ (ferry round trip tickets, 35′ drive to the harbour and marine reserve access fees)
MAP OF THE