This dive is recommended for those that love shipwrecks. In just one dive, you can visit the remains of up to six wrecks. Curiously, the shallowest ones are the best preserved and one of them even protrudes from underneath the rocks of the jetty, offering a completely unusual view. The remains of the ships offer a completely different scenery than any other dive on the Island, which makes it a site in high demand by divers that visit Lanzarote for the first time.
It is easier to visit the deepest wrecks first and finish off the dive at the shallowest one. The wreck situated to the east still preserves its great propeller at a depth of over 38 m. We will find animals typically found in caves among the wreckage like scorpianfish, cardinal fish and even glasseyes. We suggest paying special attention to the sand because it is easy to see stingrays, spiny butterfly rays, manta rays, torpedos and angel sharks. Have fun trying to identify each one of the six sunken ships, while exploring the bottom in search of fauna that live in this area.
Puerto del Carmen
Boat trip 5 minutes
Level of difficulty
Open Water or similar
± 20 meters
18 to 30 meters
Puerto del Carmen area: from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm
Playa Blanca or Mala area: 8:00 am to 13:30
Graciosa Marine Reserve: full day from 7:15 am (end depending on season)
2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
All our diving packages include:
- Tanks and weights
- Qualified guide
- Rented material includes: wetsuit, boots, fins, regulator, mask and thermal clothing.
- Transfer to dive sites.
These are the possible extra services you can add to your package:
- Computer: 5€/day
- Torch: 5€/day
- Night dive: 10€
- Boat trip Puerto del Carmen: 8€
- Boat trip Playa Blanca: 13€
- Nitrox : 5€/tank 12L o 6€/tank 15L
- Entrance and boat trip to Atlántico Museum: 29€
- Atlántico Museum+ second dive: 39€ (entrance and two boat trips)
- Extra La Graciosa without transfer: 45€ (ferry round trip tickets and marine reserve access fees)
- Extra La Graciosa with transfer: 55€ (ferry round trip tickets, 35′ drive to the harbour and marine reserve access fees)
MAP OF THE