FUN WITH A TUBE
The enormous tubes from a submarine outfall, that are lost in the immensity of the platform, serve as a fountain of life and refuge in this strange and well frequented dive. It is, without a doubt, a different place that adds variety to the wide array of options already available in Lanzarote. The contrast between the rock and the sand gives the opportunity to see species from both environments at a depth less than 20 m. This fact, along with excellent ocean conditions that characterizes the area, offers an especially comfortable dive.
The outfall tubes show the route in and the route out. The area closest to the coast is rock, where the ever present diadema urchin or the striking spider crab thrive. The rock ends at a small cliff where dusky grouper, moray, island grouper and the majority of fauna that are characteristic of the Canaries reside. The cliff falls down to the sand where it is easy to see angel sharks and stingrays and even those friendly wide-eyed flounder – fish that are obviously related to the bastard sole.
Boat trip 5 minutes
Level of difficulty
Open Water or similar
± 20 meters
Puerto del Carmen area: from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm
Playa Blanca or Mala area: 8:00 am to 13:30
Graciosa Marine Reserve: full day from 7:15 am (end depending on season)
2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
All our diving packages include:
- Tanks and weights
- Qualified guide
- Rented material includes: wetsuit, boots, fins, regulator, mask and thermal clothing.
- Transfer to dive sites.
These are the possible extra services you can add to your package:
- Computer: 5€/day
- Torch: 5€/day
- Night dive: 10€
- Boat trip Puerto del Carmen: 8€
- Boat trip Playa Blanca: 13€
- Nitrox : 5€/tank 12L o 6€/tank 15L
- Entrance and boat trip to Atlántico Museum: 29€
- Atlántico Museum+ second dive: 39€ (entrance and two boat trips)
- Extra La Graciosa without transfer: 45€ (ferry round trip tickets and marine reserve access fees)
- Extra La Graciosa with transfer: 55€ (ferry round trip tickets, 35′ drive to the harbour and marine reserve access fees)
MAP OF THE