A DIVE FOR ALL LIKES AND LEVELS
More than 10
The areas surrounding El Muellito (The Little Pier) and the two jetties at Playa Chica (Small Beach) are a magic place to enjoy both day and night dives. It is the perfect place to observe how the fauna change after dusk. This shallow dive is perfect for snorkeling, baptisms or for beginners to practice. Even experienced divers enjoy it after exploring the deeper walls.
From land or from boat, this area allows you to do 10 different routes for all levels. The variety of paths are appropriate for those who want to go for swim with masks and a snorkel, do a water baptism (test dive) or even a night dive. This place is ideal because of the abundant life that gathers around Playa Chica and close to the shore near El Muellito. With light from the sun, the schools of golden grey mullet, salema, white bream, seabream, striped seabream, colorful ornate wrasse and damselfish almost succeed in hypnotizing you. A short look over the rocks will allow you to discover colorful sea slugs like the one known as Hypselodoris picta.
Puerto del Carmen
Level of difficulty
Open Water or similar
± 20 meters
Puerto del Carmen area: from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm
Playa Blanca or Mala area: 8:00 am to 13:30
Graciosa Marine Reserve: full day from 7:15 am (end depending on season)
2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
All our diving packages include:
- Tanks and weights
- Qualified guide
- Rented material includes: wetsuit, boots, fins, regulator, mask and thermal clothing.
- Transfer to dive sites.
These are the possible extra services you can add to your package:
- Computer: 5€/day
- Torch: 5€/day
- Night dive: 10€
- Boat trip Puerto del Carmen: 8€
- Boat trip Playa Blanca: 13€
- Nitrox : 5€/tank 12L o 6€/tank 15L
- Entrance and boat trip to Atlántico Museum: 29€
- Atlántico Museum+ second dive: 39€ (entrance and two boat trips)
- Extra La Graciosa without transfer: 45€ (ferry round trip tickets and marine reserve access fees)
- Extra La Graciosa with transfer: 55€ (ferry round trip tickets, 35′ drive to the harbour and marine reserve access fees)
MAP OF THE