The most beautiful corner
of the underwater world
The exotic name of this dive site captivates you instantly. When we go deeper into the water amongst the dense rocks at just a few meters deep, the play of light from the sun and the reflection off the white sand gives this place a truly tropical flavor. The dive could be done in this area alone, but in reality this spot is reserved for the security stop or for snorkeling because the site has much more to offer us if we go down to the cliff.
The dive begins from the anchoring line along the line of buoys that mark off the swimming area. It descends leaving to one side the border of large rocks that extends out towards the coast and, on the other side, a sand slope that goes down to the drop off. We go down the sand to the cliff, following one of the two rock crests depending on the current, which can be strong in this area, and our own preference. At the end of the crest more to the east, at a depth of 18 m under a ledge, grows one of the shallowest branches of orange coral in the Canaries. In the deepest part of the cliff (at about 28 m), to the east, we will find a small cave with a large size hanging encrusting anemone accompanied by fairy basslet.
Puerto del Carmen
Boat trip 5 minutes
Level of difficulty
Open Water or similar
± 20 meters
18 to 30 meters
Puerto del Carmen area: from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm
Playa Blanca or Mala area: 8:00 am to 13:30
Graciosa Marine Reserve: full day from 7:15 am (end depending on season)
2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
All our diving packages include:
- Tanks and weights
- Qualified guide
- Rented material includes: wetsuit, boots, fins, regulator, mask and thermal clothing.
- Transfer to dive sites.
These are the possible extra services you can add to your package:
- Computer: 5€/day
- Torch: 5€/day
- Night dive: 10€ (torch not included)
- Boat trip Puerto del Carmen: 8€
- Single boat trip Playa Blanca: 25€
- Double boat trip Playa Blanca: 33€
- Nitrox : 6€/tank 12L o 7€/tank 15L
- Entrance and boat trip to Atlántico Museum: 29€
- Extra La Graciosa: 65€ (ferry round trip tickets and marine reserve access fees. Transfer to the harbor not included)
- Extra dives with equipment included: 35€
- Extra dives without equipment: 30€
MAP OF THE