Discover the most important wrecks in Lanzarote
Mojo Dive invites you to travel in time to the most magnificent wrecks in Lanzarote.
Whether purpose-sunk as an artificial reef for scuba divers, or lost as the result of an accident, wrecks are fascinating windows to the past. The PADI Wreck Diver Specialty course is popular because it offers rewarding adventures while observing responsible wreck diving practices.
wrecks of puerto del carmen in Lanzarote
What does the course include?
- Do wreck diving with a buddy in an autonomous way.
- Dive in any diving center around the world by showing your Certification PADI WRECK Diver.
- Continue your training as a diver, signing up for other PADI speciality courses available.
• Assessing a wreck
• Ways to navigate a wreck
• Possible dangers when navigating a wreck
• Appropriate diving techniques
• Responses and actions towards accidents
- Buoyancy control outside the wreck
- Examining and assessing a wreck
- Placing and recovering the line
- Determining penetration limits
- Diving inside the wreck if conditions and safety allow it