The most unknown
of the Canary Islands
The eight of the Canary Islands is the most unknown and this makes it the most magical. In la Graciosa there are not paved roads, there is only a few cars and bicycles and a totally virgin natural environment that invites to walk barefoot, take off your watch and disconnect.
With over 70.000 inhabitants, La Graciosa is the biggest marine reserve in Europe. With its bottom, full of calm, you will discover spectacular underwater landscapes full of sea life. Angle sharks, stingrays, manta rays, amberjacks, different types of anemones, white trevally and many other species. Form the biological point of view, this i one of the richest environments of Spain.
La Graciosa Marine Reserve
Level of difficulty
Open Water or similar
± 20 meters
18 to 40 meters
Puerto del Carmen area: from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm
Playa Blanca or Mala area: 8:00 am to 13:30
Graciosa Marine Reserve: full day from 7:15 am (end depending on season)
2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
All our diving packages include:
- Tanks and weights
- Qualified guide
- Rented material includes: wetsuit, boots, fins, regulator, mask and thermal clothing.
- Transfer to dive sites.
These are the possible extra services you can add to your package:
- Computer: 5€/day
- Torch: 5€/day
- Night dive: 10€
- Boat trip Puerto del Carmen: 8€
- Boat trip Playa Blanca: 13€
- Nitrox : 5€/tank 12L o 6€/tank 15L
- Entrance and boat trip to Atlántico Museum: 20€
- Atlántico Museum+ second dive: 30€(entrance and two boat trips)
- Extra La Graciosa without transfer: 45€ (ferry round trip tickets and marine reserve access fees)
- Extra La Graciosa with transfer: 55€ (ferry round trip tickets, 35′ drive to the harbour and marine reserve access fees)
MAP OF THE