Have you ever wondered how to perform a CPR in case your diving buddy would need it?
Mojo Dive helps you build your confidence and necessary skills to respond when faced with a medical emergency.
Our EFR instructors will teach you how to follow steps for emergency care and practice applying skills in different settings, supported by some theory and practical exercises.
What does the course include?
During the 24 months of validity, I will be able to:
• Perform Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
• Respond to spinal injury, or serious bleeding.
• Provide first aid, including broken bones, dislocation, bleeding or injury treatment.
- You’ll practice eight skills for aiding patients who aren’t breathing, have no heartbeat, may have a spinal injury, may be in shock or who may have serious bleeding.
- You’ll learn how to perform CPR and continue to monitor the patient.
- This course teaches you how to provide first aid that eases pain and reduces the risk of further harm. You’ll learn to assess a variety of injuries and illnesses and practice bandaging and splinting.
- This course focuses on CPR training and on teaching participants how to use an AED (automated external defibrillator).