Orange color and
No matter how many times we do this dive, it always seems too short. The incredible wall it goes along hides all types of surprises, like brightly colored hanging encrusting anemone, a branch of orange coral, leopard sea slugs or big dusky grouper and trumpetfish that are always aware of our movements. On the wall, at a depth of barely 5 m, a large group of rocks are home to all types of small creatures that can be enjoyed both during the safety stop and while snorkeling.
The most comfortable way to do this trip is by boat, descending directly to the cliff to look for life on the giant wall, as well as in the deep blue. In the western part of the cliff, at the bottom, some brightly colored hanging encrusting anemones grow that do not go unnoticed. While exploring the wall, before we know it, the SCUBA computer is telling us it is time to get out of the water. We will ascend to the surface rocks and enjoy the life that bustles there and enjoy the safety stop thanks to the entertainment provided by the biodiversity that shelters there. If access is from the coast, it is better to swim on the surface to begin the dive in the deepest part, making the trip a little shorter, and then finish the dive going up the slope from the bottom.
Puerto del Carmen
Boat trip 5 minutes
Level of difficulty
Open Water or similar
± 20 meters
Puerto del Carmen area: from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm
Playa Blanca or Mala area: 8:00 am to 13:30
Graciosa Marine Reserve: full day from 7:15 am (end depending on season)
2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
All our diving packages include:
- Tanks and weights
- Qualified guide
- Rented material includes: wetsuit, boots, fins, regulator, mask and thermal clothing.
- Transfer to dive sites.
These are the possible extra services you can add to your package:
- Computer: 5€/day
- Torch: 5€/day
- Night dive: 10€
- Boat trip Puerto del Carmen: 8€
- Boat trip Playa Blanca: 13€
- Nitrox : 5€/tank 12L o 6€/tank 15L
- Entrance and boat trip to Atlántico Museum: 29€
- Atlántico Museum+ second dive: 39€ (entrance and two boat trips)
- Extra La Graciosa without transfer: 45€ (ferry round trip tickets and marine reserve access fees)
- Extra La Graciosa with transfer: 55€ (ferry round trip tickets, 35′ drive to the harbour and marine reserve access fees)
MAP OF THE