Would you like to dive deeper and strengthen your diving skills?
Mojo Dive encourages you to go a step further in your underwater career.
Through 5 exciting underwater adventures, you will gain the necessary confidence to dive down to 30 meters, use a compass or improve your air consumption and buoyancy. You can tailor your own program by choosing your favourites adventures.
padi advanced open water diver course in Lanzarote
What does the course include?
- Dive with a buddy in an autonomous way, with more safety and confidence.
- Plan and arrange dives in a safe and responsible manner.
- Continue my training as a diver, signing up for the PADI Rescue Diver Course or for any of the speciality courses.
- Dive down to 30 meters depth.
- Dive in any diving centre around the world by showing your Certification PADI ADVANCED Diver.
Adventure Dives are dives where you will practice specific exercises, while you improve your diving technique. There are two compulsory adventures:
-Deep Diver. With this adventure, you will dive down to 30 meters and will discover what are the effects and sensations and this depth.
-Underwater Navigation. This adventure fine-tunes your observation skills and teaches you for more accurately use your compass underwater.
Besides this two adventures dives, you can choose 3 more among a long list. These are some of the options:
- Fish identification
- Night diver
- Boat Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Computer Use Dive
- Underwater Photographer
- Search and Recovery Diver
The medical certificate must be signed by a doctor. If possible, try to make an appointment with a hyperbaric specialist. You can do it here in Lanzarote before you start the course. Contact us to know the details.
The course consist of 5 adventure dives and one content review for every adventure.
Mornings: 8:20 h.-13:30 h.
Afternoon: 15:30 h. 18:30 h.
Night dive: depending on season.