In accordance with the Data Protection regulations, we inform you that your personal data is incorporated into a file whose ownership corresponds to Centro Mojo Dive S.L. The purpose of this file is to manage clients and send general information about our services, promotions and activities related to the Mojo Dive S.L Center.
General Data Protection Regulation Notice on data protection according to Article 13 of the GDPR
1. Name and contact details of the person in charge Dive center Mojo Dive S.L., Avenue of the beaches, 75 35500 Puerto del Carmen, Las Palmas, Spain You can contact us by letter, or by sending an email to the address: email@example.com. You can also call us at the telephone number: +34 928 51 61 57.
2. Data categories and purposes of their treatment
We collect and retain the following personal data that concerns you:
Name and surname DNI or NIE, passport or others. Date of birth
Certification Level as a diver
Expiry date of dive insurance
Hotel or place where they stay in Lanzarote
3. Conservation term
Your data will be kept until its retention ceases to be an imperative need for the achievement of the corresponding purpose, but in no case subsequent to the conservation periods to which, where appropriate, we are subject by legal imperative. Once the purpose of conservation disappears, or the conservation period imposed by one of the aforementioned rules expires, personal data will be canceled or deleted routinely.
4. Rights of the interested parties
4.1. Right of access You have the right to obtain from us, at any time, confirmation of whether or not we are treating personal data that concerns you. If so, you will have the right of access to the information related to article 15, section 1, 2nd alternative of the GDPR. You also have the right to be informed if personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you will have the right to be informed of the appropriate guarantees, under article 46 of the GDPR, regarding the transfer.
4.2. Right to rectification In addition, you have the right, in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR, to rectify, or supplement, without undue delay, the inaccurate, or incomplete, personal data that we keep and that concern you.
4.3. Right of suppression (“right to be forgotten”) You also have the right to obtain from us, without undue delay, the deletion of the personal data that concerns you. We will be obliged to comply with your request, and to delete your personal data, provided we were not legally obliged to continue with the treatment, or there is a legal basis to do so. For more details, please see Article 17 of the GDPR.
4.4. Right to limitation of treatment You have the right to obtain from us the limitation of the data processing, when the conditions provided for in article 18 of the GDPR are met.
4.5. Right to information In the event that you had exercised your right to demand the rectification, deletion or limitation of the treatment, in accordance with Article 19 of the GDPR, we will be obliged to inform each of the recipients to whom your personal data has been communicated , such rectification, suppression or limitation of treatment, unless this is impossible or requires a disproportionate effort. In addition, you will have the right to be informed about these recipients.
4.6. Right to data portability In accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to receive from us the personal data that concern you and that you have communicated to us, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and that they are transferred to another person responsible for the processing.
4.7. Right of opposition Right to object in case of a particular situation: You have the right to object, for reasons related to your particular situation, at any time, to the fact that personal data concerning you are subject to a treatment based on the provisions of article 6, paragraph 1 .º, letter e) of) of the GDPR, including the elaboration of profiles based on these provisions. In that case, we will stop processing the personal data that concerns you, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment, which prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims. Right of opposition against the processing of data for direct marketing purposes: When the processing of your personal data is aimed at direct marketing, you will have the right to object at all times to such treatment, including the elaboration of profiles, to the extent that is related to the aforementioned marketing. If you oppose the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data that concerns you will no longer be processed for such purposes. In the context of the use of information society services – and notwithstanding the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC – you may exercise your right to oppose by automated means that apply technical specifications.
4.8. Right to withdraw consent for data processing You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
4.9. Automated individual decisions, including profiling No automated decisions will be made, nor profiles will be developed.
4.10. Right to file a claim You have the right to file a claim at any time with a data protection control authority.
5. Legal basis of the treatment When we obtain the consent of the interested party for the processing of their personal data, the legal basis will be the provisions of article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When the processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of a contract, in which the interested party is a contractual party, the legal basis will be the provisions of article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the GDPR. The same shall apply to the treatment operations that are necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures. When the treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation applicable to our company, the legal basis will be the provisions of article 6, paragraph 1, letter c) of the GDPR. In the event that the processing of personal data is necessary to protect vital interests of the interested party or another natural person, the legal basis will be the provisions of article 6, paragraph 1, letter d) of the GDPR. When the treatment is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company, or a third party, and the interests, rights and fundamental freedoms of the interested party do not prevail over said interest of the former, the legal basis for the treatment will be Article 6 , section 1, letter f) of the GDPR. The legitimate interest of our company is the development of our commercial activity.
6. Obligation to provide data The contribution of personal data is an essential requirement for us to carry out the different activities we offer. When you do not provide the necessary data, we cannot offer you the requested service.