The most popular
dive of Lanzarote
This is one of the most popular dives in Lanzarote and it might be because inside the cave called Catedral (Cathedral) lives the most famous animal on the island, the big dusky grouper that local divers call Felix. This dive is comfortable and very complete; there are vertical walls to search for hidden life, immense cliffs where stingrays and angel sharks can be observed, caves with all types of fauna and even a small wreck if you are interested in getting close to it.
The route to get to the cave crosses a sandy area that offers the opportunity of surprising us with the amount of life that can take refuge in what seems like a desert. Gardener eels, spider fish, Atlantic lizardfish, wide-eyed flounder, sandcrab, angel shark and schools of fish, such as striped seabream or salema, can all be seen here. Upon arriving at the cliff, it is very likely that a curious dusky grouper will be waiting and will accompany you for part of the dive. Before the cave, look for a small branch of black coral that will give you an idea of what the big forests are like in the deep blue. The return is made, in front of Playa Chica (Small Beach), over a shallow bottom that will keep you very entertained during the safety stop.
Puerto del Carmen
Level of difficulty
Open Water or similar
± 20 meters
18 to 30 meters
Puerto del Carmen area: from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm
Playa Blanca or Mala area: 8:00 am to 13:30
Graciosa Marine Reserve: full day from 7:15 am (end depending on season)
2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
All our diving packages include:
- Tanks and weights
- Qualified guide
- Rented material includes: wetsuit, boots, fins, regulator, mask and thermal clothing.
- Transfer to dive sites.
These are the possible extra services you can add to your package:
- Computer: 5€/day
- Torch: 5€/day
- Night dive: 10€
- Boat trip Puerto del Carmen: 8€
- Boat trip Playa Blanca: 13€
- Nitrox : 5€/tank 12L o 6€/tank 15L
- Entrance and boat trip to Atlántico Museum: 29€
- Atlántico Museum+ second dive: 39€ (entrance and two boat trips)
- Extra La Graciosa without transfer: 45€ (ferry round trip tickets and marine reserve access fees)
- Extra La Graciosa with transfer: 55€ (ferry round trip tickets, 35′ drive to the harbour and marine reserve access fees)
MAP OF THE